French vanilla chess bars.
You can cook French vanilla chess bars using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of French vanilla chess bars
- It’s 1 box of French vanilla cake mix (I prefer Betty Crocker).
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 box of powder sugar.
French vanilla chess bars instructions
- Grease 9 x 13 glass dish.
- With hand mixer mix cake mix, melted butter and 1egg.
- After forming a soft dough press in bottom of pan. It helps to dip fingers in flour before you spread dough. Set pan aside.
- Cream together cheese and 2 eggs. Add sugar slowly until very creamy..
- Pour over dough and spread evenly.
- Preheat oven to 350. Cook for 45-60 minutes or golden brown. 'Very important' let cool completely before cutting. At least 1 hour!.