Oreo Cheesecake Bites.
You can cook Oreo Cheesecake Bites using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo Cheesecake Bites
- Prepare 12 of oreo cookies.
- Prepare 2-8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1-5.3 oz of plain, fat free greek yogurt.
- You need 1/2 c. of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 package of muffin liners.
Oreo Cheesecake Bites instructions
- Preheat oven to 350º. Line each muffin tin with a cupcake liner. Place one oreo in the bottom of each liner..
- In a mixing bowl blend together cream cheese, yogurt and sugar until blend with mixer..
- Add vanilla and mix. Add eggs one at a time until well blended..
- Using a cookie scooper, or spoon, scoop cream cheese mixture into the muffin pan over the oreo to cover oreo..
- Bake for 20 minutes. Pull out of oven and let cool..
- When cool, lightly take out of muffin tin and peel away the liner..
- Enjoy!! 😆😍😘.