Instant Pot Low Carb Cheesecake. The first low carb cheesecake I made was in the form of pumpkin cheesecake bars for Thanksgiving last year, and this Instant Pot cheesecake uses the same almond flour crust and similar filling without pumpkin flavors. Since this cheesecake is low-carb diet friendly, we're skipping the crust altogether. That means that there's the possibility for leaking with the push-pan.
On their website it does not have nutritional values so I'm not sure if it would be a keto cheesecake. I recently made this low carb pot roast for dinner which I made in the Instant Pot and it came out freaking amazing! The Low Carb Instant Pot Cheesecake is my own recipe and I only share what I love and what I cook in my kitchen. You can have Instant Pot Low Carb Cheesecake using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Low Carb Cheesecake
- It’s 2.5 packages of Cream Cheese.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Lemon Juice.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Splenda.
If you have a friend or family member who has a sweet tooth and who needs the low carb low sugar recipes, share this post with them. Once the low-carb cheesecake is finished cooking, it will need to sit the refrigerator overnight to completely firm and set before it is ready to eat. A simple and quick healthy Instant Pot low-carb berry cheesecake topped with fresh berries. The crust is made from walnuts making this cheesecake.
Instant Pot Low Carb Cheesecake instructions
- Blend cream cheese until softened..
- Add eggs, one at a time until fully incorporated in cream cheese..
- Mix in 1/2 cup Splenda..
- Add Lemon Juice and Vanilla..
- Pour into a 7" spring-form pan..
- Cover the bottom of pan tightly with aluminum foil, and then cover top of pan with aluminum foil. This prevents steam/water from getting into your cheesecake..
- Make a "sling" with aluminum foil, and center your pan in the middle of the sling..
- Lower your cheesecake into the Instant Pot carefully. We use the trivet for this recipe..
- Cook on manual setting for 40 minutes, with slow release for 10 more minutes..
- Let cool, and preferably refrigerate over night before releasing from pan.
This Instant Pot Low Carb Cheesecake recipe is the easiest you'll find. You can top it off with fresh fruit, jam or fruit preserves or even chocolate sauce. Best Sugar Substitute for Low Carb and Keto Recipes – Zero Carbs, Zero Calories and Tastes Just Like Sugar! Bring out the Instant Pot and make this delicious, creamy keto cheesecake you will absolutely love! This healthy no-bake cheesecake recipe is gluten-free, low carb, keto-friendly and sugar-free.