Blueberry cheese cake 🙂. This Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake is thick, creamy and flavored with tangy lemon and blueberries throughout. It sits in a graham cracker crust and is topped with a homemade blueberry sauce. Add sour cream, vanilla and lemon extracts.
I'm a huge cheesecake fan and this is the best cheesecake recipe I've tried. The texture is amazingly smooth and the semi-tart blueberry topping is a perfect match! It's simple to make and difficult to screw up. You can cook Blueberry cheese cake 🙂 using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry cheese cake 🙂
- You need of for the crust:.
- It’s 12 of graham cracker sheets.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup (1 stick) of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare of for the filling:.
- It’s 2 (8 oz.) of packages of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 of heaping tsp. vanilla extract.
- You need 2-3 Tbsp. of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- It’s of Blueberry Toppings:.
- Prepare of (I use blueberry jam).
This recipe was inspired by Ina Garten's Cheesecake. Add a blueberry layer, and delight in every creamy bite of this cheesecake bar. MORE+ LESS Spread spreadable fruit over partially cooled crust. Pour cream cheese mixture evenly over blueberries, spreading gently to cover.
Blueberry cheese cake 🙂 instructions
- For the crust: Blend graham cracker sheets in a food processor or place in a ziplock bag, seal and crush with a rolling pin. And the sugar and melted butter. Mix until well combined. Pour and press evenly into an square 8 x 8 inch dish. Set aside..
- For the filling: Use a standmixer (or hand mixer) to mix cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Add heavy whipping cream, vanilla and lemon juice to the cream cheese mixture. Mix on medium-high speed until mixture is smooth and thick. It should not to be liquid. It should thicken up significantly. Spread over graham cracker crust. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 to 3 hours..
- Toppings: (i use blueberry jam) heaten the blueberry jam.
- Let cool and then refrigerate until ready to serve cheesecake. Pour onto cold cheese cake and enjoy :).
Baking rich and delicious blueberry cheesecake takes a while but we think it's definitely worth the wait! Take the cheesecake out of the oven and allow to completely cool. Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Cake with a Lemon Cream Cheese Glaze to kick start your season! This cake makes for the perfect Spring-time dessert. A blueberry cake scented with lemon underneath a creamy and fluffy cheesecake, baked in the one pan!