Pumpkin cheesecake crepes. I have been totally and completely obsessed with pumpkin this fall! By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen. Top with whipped cream, pecans or confectioners' sugar.
Fantastic as a make ahead dish for Sunday brunch. Worrisome start notwithstanding, these pumpkin cheesecake crepes turned out fantastically, and I even got a request for the recipe. It doesn't take much to make me your friend for life. You can cook Pumpkin cheesecake crepes using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin cheesecake crepes
- You need 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 tsp. of Pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of Salt.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs, room temperature.
- You need 2 tbsp. of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of pumpkin purée.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk, warmed.
- Prepare 4 tbsp. of Butter, melted.
- You need 8 oz. of reduced-fat cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- Prepare of Whipped cream.
- You need of Pecans and/or confectioners' sugar for garnish.
Whip up these French pancakes infused with pumpkin in the batter and filling. Chef John's spiced pumpkin cheesecake takes time, but the fluffy texture and rich flavor is worth the wait. All Reviews for How to Make Pumpkin Cheesecake. pumpkin crepes – Whether you are in the mood for a more autumnally inspired breakfast or a filling fall-flavored dessert, these This Autumnal Pancake Recipe Contains a Spiced Cheesecake Filling. This recipe for pumpkin cheesecake bars, brings these two favorites together in the most delightful way.
Pumpkin cheesecake crepes step by step
- In medium bowl, combine flour,pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- In large bowl, beat eggs. Add sugar, 1/3 cup pumpkin purée beat until smooth. Whisk in milk and 3 tbsp. Melted butter. Add milk mixture to flour mixture; mix until smooth. Chill for 1 hour..
- Make filling: combine cream cheese, 1/4 cup maple syrup, remaining 1 cup pumpkin purée, 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice and pinch of salt; set aside..
- Brush bottom of nonstick 8 in. Skillet with some remaining melted butter; heat pan on medium until hot. Pour scant 1/4 cup batter into pan; tilt pan to evenly coat bottom cook for 2 minutes until underside is slightly browned. Flip and cook for 30sec. Stack and keep warm in oven..
- Add 2 tbsp of filling and roll. Add garnish and enjoy!.
A sweet, nutty and crumbly base is filled with the velvety combination of pumpkin, cream. These pumpkin crepes, however, really give the hazelnut crepes a run for their money. The cinnamon ginger cheesecake filling is amazing, but I can eat these crepes all on their own. These dreamy, creamy crepes deliver all the decadent pumpkin cheesecake flavors, but are totally acceptable to eat for breakfast. This easy pumpkin cheesecake recipe with a graham cracker crust and pumpkin spice will become your new favorite go-to dessert this fall.