No Bake Earl Grey Cheesecake. Make a tall jiggly Earl Grey Milk Tea Japanese Cheesecake #withme and load it with homemade boba! (Full instructions in video and baking tips below). Earl Grey cheesecake is the new favorite cheesecake in our farmhouse these days. With its luscious fragrance that fills the whole house while it's baking to its creamy texture and delicate flavor, we are smitten.
A souffle-style cheesecake that is light, fluffy and moist. Beloved Western flavour pairing of Earl Grey tea and tangy lemon brings this Japanese dessert to the. Blueberry Lemon No Bake Cheesecake Jars – With a graham cracker almond crust, sweet cream cheese lemony Greek yogurt layer, & a homemade blueberry sauce. You can cook No Bake Earl Grey Cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No Bake Earl Grey Cheesecake
- Prepare 250 g of Cream cheese.
- It’s 370 g of Heavy whipping cream (separated).
- You need 140 g of Powdered sugar (separated).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 6 g of Earl Grey tea.
- You need 100 g of Chocolate digest biscuits.
- You need 30 g of Butter (melted).
- Prepare 1 of Lemon.
- It’s 200 g of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 200 ml of Water.
- Prepare 55 g of Lemon syrup.
An easy, no-bake cheesecake recipe made completely from scratch! Unlike many recipes, there's absolutely no gelatin or condensed milk required for this one! Evenly spread no-bake cheesecake filling into prepared graham cracker crust. Allow to chill for several hours before slicing and serving.
No Bake Earl Grey Cheesecake step by step
- To make earl grey cream for filling: Add 260g of heavy whipping cream and tea leaves to saucepan. Over medium heat, bring to a simmer, stirring continuously. Once it reaches a simmer, immediately remove from heat and steep for at least an hour, longer if a stronger tea flavor is desired. Once the mixture has steeped, strain into a separate container and place in refrigerator to chill for approximately 2 hours. While mixture is chilling prepare lemons and biscuit base..
- To make candied lemons and lemon syrup*: Slice the ends off a fresh lemon. Thinly slice lemon. Remove seeds where possible. In a heavy bottomed pan add water and sugar, slowly bring to a simmer. Once simmering add lemon slices in a single layer and allow to simmer in simple syrup until translucent. Remove to a cooling rack and leave until cool. Pour remaining syrup into a container and refrigerate..
- To make chocolate biscuit base: Add the chocolate digest biscuits to your food processor and pulse until a fine crumb forms. Transfer to mixing bowl and add melted butter. Mix until crumb feels like wet sand. Press into your 6 inch pan making sure to form an even layer. Put in refrigerator to set for at least 10 minutes..
- To make the filling**: Add cream cheese, 125g of powdered sugar, and vanilla extract to a bowl and mix until smooth. In a separate bowl, begin whipping the earl grey cream while slowly incorporating remaining powdered sugar. Whip until semi stiff peaks form. Gently fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture. Pour over biscuit base. Refrigerate 4-6 hours to set..
- To make lemon whipped cream: In a cold bowl, combine remaining heavy whipping cream and 55g of previously reserved lemon syrup and mix until stiff peaks form..
- To finish: Remove cheesecake from fridge. Add lemon whipped cream in whatever design you desire. Add a couple of candied lemons for garnish. Serve cheesecake just below room temperature..
- Notes: *Roll the candied lemons in sugar after they are just cooled for a little extra sweetness. **Be sure your earl grey cream is completely chilled and you are using cold equipment. Since the mixture was heated it doesn't whip as readily as unheated cold cream..
A No Bake Cheesecake is just that, the filling is not baked in the oven. If you grew up in the Sixties, you will probably remember this No Bake Cheesecake dessert. While Julia Child may have been teaching the ways of French cooking, some women were looking for fast, easy, and delicious. Line a large baking tray with baking parchment, put the caster sugar on a plate and lightly whisk the egg white in a bowl. Earl Grey tea is a black tea with a unique flavor.