You can cook Yummy Cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yummy Cheesecake
- You need 16 of oz/ 1lb of cream cheese.
- You need 3 of eggs room temp.
- Prepare 1 c of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of lemon juice/ zest of 1 lemon.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 8 TBSP of flour (optional).
- Prepare 1 lb of sour cream.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 package of ground almonds.
- Prepare stick of butter.
Yummy Cheesecake step by step
- Preheat oven to 300° and butter a 10 inch spring-form pan.
- For the crust take the ground almonds and some melted butter (or oil) and make it into a crumble-like texture. Add sugar to taste. This is more of a gauging with your eye sort of thing. You can use regular wheat flour instead too. Flatten the mixture onto the bottom of the pan. I go for a thin crust layer which would just about cover any spots showing on the pan..
- Separate the eggs and set aside the whites..
- In a separate bowl whip up the cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the sugar. Mix in the yolks, lemon juice or zest, optional vanilla, whipping cream, optional flour and set aside..
- In a separate bowl beat up the egg whites into a snow – ie until firm.
- Fold the snow into the cheese mixture.
- Pour into the pan and bake for 45 minutes..
- While the cake is baking mix the sour cream and sugar for the topping..
- After 45 minutes, remove the cheese mixture from the oven and spread the sour cream very gently over the cake. The cake will still be a bit soft so be careful not to break it.
- Bake for another 10 min.
- Don't worry if the cake is still wobbly.
- Let it cool and refrigerate overnight or stick in the freezer for quick results. And a strawberry drizzle is awesome to go with this..
- Enjoy some deliciousness!.