Black Forest Cheesecake Cupcakes. I love Thanksgiving, what food lover doesn't? Cheesecake is quickly becoming what I'd like to consider my specialty, especially when it is in cupcake form. It is one of my favorite foods after all.
These extra dark Black Forest Cheesecake Cupcakes are the ultimate treat! A rich chocolate cheesecake on a black oreo crust topped with drunk I wish I could say that these Black Forest Cheesecake Cupcakes were a homage to my fatherland, Germany and my endless love for our. Black Forest is traditionally made in cake form. You can have Black Forest Cheesecake Cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black Forest Cheesecake Cupcakes
- Prepare 12 of Oreo cookies.
- Prepare 2 (8 oz.) of pkgs. cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of baking cocoa.
- It’s 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 (21 oz.) of can cherry pie filling.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cool Whip.
While I haven't posted a recipe for Black Forest Cake, I have posted these Black Forest Cupcakes and Black Forest Brownies though, which are both lovely. These Black Forest Cupcakes feature soft, light, and moist chocolate cupcakes with a cherry filling and are topped with a homemade whipped cream. Although my family tends to celebrate birthdays with a cheesecake now days, black forest cakes have always held a special place in my heart. If you were looking for a new take on chocolate cupcakes.
Black Forest Cheesecake Cupcakes instructions
- Remove tops of all cookies, leaving cream side intact. Place cream side up Oreos in foil lined muffin cups in muffin pan..
- Crush remaining Oreo tops and set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, cocoa and vanilla until fluffy..
- Beat in eggs until blended..
- Fill each muffin cup 3/4 full with batter. Top with crushed oreos..
- Bake at 325 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes. Allow to cool completely. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours..
- Just before serving, top each cupcake with a spoonful of Cool Whip and a spoonful of cherry pie filling. Enjoy!.
Black Forest Cupcakes – These chocolate cupcakes are light and airy. The perfect flavor combination of chocolate, cherries and whipped cream create a dessert any cherry lover will go nuts for! There are three aspects to a good black forest anything; cake, cheesecake, cupcakes or even a trifle. Love a slice of Black Forest gateau? Victoria Threader transformed the combination of chocolate, black cherries and cream into these beautiful cupcakes.