Oreo Cheese Cake in A Glass.
You can cook Oreo Cheese Cake in A Glass using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo Cheese Cake in A Glass
- It’s 5 of oreos.
- You need 20 gr of cheese.
- You need 3 tbsp of maize flour/corn flour.
- You need 5 tbsp of condensed milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 glass of water (200ml).
- It’s of NOTE!!! You can replace (cheese, maize flour and condensed milk) with only 1 glass (200gr) of Cream Cheese.
Oreo Cheese Cake in A Glass instructions
- Remove cream (white part) from oreo cookies.
- Crush oreo cookies until fine crumbs. Use blender or zip lock or stone or hit ur oreos with a car/bus 😁 or do whatever u can..
- Boil water, add cheese, milk, oreos cream (white part of oreos), sifted maize flour/corn flour, sugar, salt. Then stir until thickened..
- Pour thickened cream in a glass then add crashed oreos then add cream then add crashed oreos again.
- Put grated cheese as topping..
- Put in a fridge then wait til 1 hour.
- Serve it.