Dandelion Shortbread Cookies. Shortbread is rather plain on its own, but it's also adaptable, and adding edible flowers is a lovely way to add a bit of. Do you have dandelions in your yard? Let's make these incredible shortbread cookies! **MAKE SURE to pick dandelions from an area that has NOT BEEN SPRAYED.
Shortbread cookies for a spring or summer day! Dandelions are a fun and unique addition to cookies and are a perfect introduction for for. There's no shortage of shortbread here! You can cook Dandelion Shortbread Cookies using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dandelion Shortbread Cookies
- It’s 1/2 c (2 sticks) of butter softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4-1 cup of dandelion petals (just yellow).
- It’s 2 1/2 c of AP flour.
- Prepare Splash of milk.
Dandelion Shortbread Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 325. Mix butter & sugar with a mixer until fluffy (about 3 min). Add dandelion petals & beat to incorporate. (Add as many or as little as you feel comfortable)..
- Gradually add flour, beat to incorporate. Add splash of milk, beat another minute if desired. Knead dough with hands to really mix. Now choose: 1.) Roll out dough & use a cookie cutter or 2.) Roll dough into a ball and dip in white sugar. *I did 2* Bake 20-25 minutes, until bottom is golden brown. Take out & let cool. Remember shortbread is not a sweet cookie, best served with milk, tea or coffee..
Raspberry Almond Shortbread Thumbprint Cookies – These are simply delicious and they definitely need to find a place on your holiday cookie tray! In a medium bowl sift together flour, cocoa and salt. Mixing Up Shortbread Cookies for the Best Texture. These easy Shortbread Thumbprint Cookies are perfect for Thanksgiving & Christmas cookie baking! This post may contain affiliate links.