Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake Bars. How about a little compromise…like some cinnamon swirl cheesecake bars? Have your attention now don't I? These cheesecake bars start with a super easy and yummy Krusteaz mix, and then finish with a really simple cheesecake layer!
You know those Cinnamon Cheesecake Swirled Pumpkin Blondies with Chocolate Chips I made a coupl'a weeks ago? Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake Bars-A lighter cheesecake with the simple flavors of vanilla and cinnamon swirled together! If I have one downfall (besides chocolate) it has to be cheesecake. You can cook Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake Bars using 16 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake Bars
- Prepare of For Crust.
- You need 2 cups of cinnamon graha cracker crumbs.
- It’s 5 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of packed light brown sugar'.
- You need of For Filling.
- It’s 2 (8 ounce) of packages of cream cheese, at room tenperature.
- It’s 2/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream'.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of For Cinnamon Sugar Swirl.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed light brown suar.
- You need 1/4 cup of all purpourpose flour'.
- You need 2 1/2 tablespoons of ground cinnamon'.
- It’s 6 of tablespoonsbutter.
Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake is my new favorite breakfast, snack, & dessert. These keto cheesecake bars are rich & creamy with cinnamon & cream cheese icing. You don't need a cream cheese glaze on top with this cheesecake-y filling. But then again, if you're already making these bars, you might as well go all out.
Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake Bars instructions
- Preheat the oven to 325. Line a 8 by 8 baking pan with foil, spray foil with bakers spray..
- Make crust.
- In a bowl combine graham crumbs, brown sugar and butter,.
- Press into pan and bake 10 minutes, cool on rack. Leave oven on.
- Make Cinnamon Swirl.
- Combine in a saucepan the brown sugar, cinnamon, flour and butter, cook, stirring over medium low heat until smooth. Set aside.
- Make Cheesecake Fillimg.
- In a bowl beat cream cheese. Salt. vanilla and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time and beat in.
- Add sour cream and fold in.
- Spread 1/2 of cheesecake Filling over Crust abs smooth out. Using 1/2 of the cinnamon sugar mixture in mounds and swirl through batter.
- Swirl with skewer.
- Top with remaking cheesecake fillimg.
- Add remaining cinnamon mixture, dropping in mounds and swirling like before with a skewer. Bake about 35 to 45 minutes until just set with center slightly jiggly. Cool compleatly on rack to room temperature thecover and refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Lift foil to remove entire cheesecake and cut into bars.
These Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake Bars are such a dreamy, creamy masterpiece! Smooth, vanilla-scented cheesecake is swirled with a rich, gooey brown sugar & cinnamon swirl topped on a cinnamon Top with remaining cheesecake, then remaining cinnamon mixture, swirling together. Roll out crescent dough and pinch the seams together. And the crazy delicious apple-cinnamon sugar topping takes it over the top in the best way possible. These gorgeous bars are much easier to prepare than a whole cheesecake—but just as tasty.