Yummy No Bake Oreo Cheesecake.
You can have Yummy No Bake Oreo Cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yummy No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- Prepare 500 g of cream cheese.
- You need 40 g of sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of orange huice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 cups of whipping cream.
- It’s 40 g of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Oreos (crushed).
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of melted butter.
- You need 20 g of gelatin.
Yummy No Bake Oreo Cheesecake instructions
- Mix your crushed Oreos with melted butter (till it looks like wet sand)..
- Press the mixture into a lined springform pan using a wooden spatula to form a base and set aside..
- Whip the cream with 40g sugar on high speed till it reaches stiff peak and set aside..
- Bloom the gelatin and let cool slightly..
- Pour the gelatin into the cream cheese mixture and combine well..
- Pour the mixture over the base in the spring form pan and put in your freezer for about 2-3 hours or till it sets..
- Mix the cream cheese, lemon juice, orange juice and 40g sugar till smooth..
- Fold in about half of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture..
- Cut into slices and serve..