Exploding chocolate lava cheesecake cookie cup. I'll then fill them with my very delicious. These cookie cups have it all. These chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups are one of the easiest desserts you'll ever make.
Fill each cookie cup with a chocolate truffle. Place the circle over the top of the filling, and press down the edges to make sure it seals to the other dough. Easy Chocolate Lava Cakes are so deceptively simple to make. You can cook Exploding chocolate lava cheesecake cookie cup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Exploding chocolate lava cheesecake cookie cup
- It’s of cookie cup recipe.
- You need 60 g of butter.
- It’s 60 g of flour.
- It’s 30 g of white sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk.
- You need of Cheesecake recipe.
- You need 100 g of creamcheese.
- Prepare 40 g of white sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 50 ml of milk.
- It’s of chocolate ganache.
- Prepare 50 ml of milk.
- It’s 60 g of dark chocolate.
Lava cakes are crazy easy to make. Like one bowl, a microwave, and some oven time and you're set. My kids have actually learned how to make them at home. Using refrigerated chocolate chip cookies dough as a base, these portable cheesecake cookies cups are the perfect dessert when entertaining!
Exploding chocolate lava cheesecake cookie cup instructions
- Prepare cookie cup by beating butter and sugar until smooth, add egg yolk, flour. Mix well and keep refrigerate at least 1 hour before use. Line cookie dough in a small cake mold (4 inch diameter). Then bake at 180C for 10 min..
- Making cheesecake batter by beating creamcheese, sugar. Add egg, vanilla extract and milk. Blend until smooth.
- Prapare chocolate ganache by warming milk in microwave and melting chocolate in warm milk until smooth..
- Assemble the cheesecake cup. Fill the cup base with a thin cheesecake batter layer then bake at 180 C for 5 min. Fill chocolate ganache to almost the top of the cup, leave thin space to fill cheesecake layer on the top of the cup. Bake at 180C for 10 min..
- Chill the cheesecake cup in the fridge for at least 2 hr.
- When ready to serve, microwave the whole cheesecake cup for 30 sec. then top with a scoop of ice cream to explode the lava out from the cup..
See more pictures in the easybaked gallery! With a unique cookie crumb crust and extra-creamy filling, people think this dessert was made by a gourmet baker! Now: little flattened bits of cookie dough on top. Check out our video for how to make Cookie. The cookie cups are made in one bowl, you don't need a mixer, you don't.