Jell-O cookie gems. These cookie batters can be made ahead. Cream shortening, sugar, Jell – O and egg together in a. Make these simple JELL-O® Gem Cookies for a dessert that's fun to share!
Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes. Jell-O Oreo Cookies n' Cr. has been added to your Cart. You will quickly have a delicious pudding that the entire family will enjoy. You can have Jell-O cookie gems using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jell-O cookie gems
- Prepare 8 oz. of cream cheese.
- You need 3/4 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of vanilla.
- You need 2 1/4 cups of flour.
- You need 1-3 oz. of package raspberry jello.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- You need of Powdered sugar for dusting.
JELL-O Cookie Gems.seems easy enough that I can't mess it up. Browse recipes for any time of day with help from Kraft Recipes. But we call them cookie gems because of their cream cheesy texture and rich JELL-O colors. Be sure to add these to your Christmas cookie exchange list!
Jell-O cookie gems instructions
- Beat first 4 ingredients in large bowl with mixer until blended. Mix flour, dry gelatin mix and baking soda; gradually add to cream cheese mixture, mixing well after each addition. Refrigerate 30 minutes..
- Heat oven to 375. Roll dough into 60 1 inch balls. Place 2 inches apart, on baking sheets sprayed with cooking spray. (I use parchment paper instead)..
- Bake 9-11 minutes (I bake mine for 11 minutes) or until edges are lightly browned. After 2 minutes transfer to write racks to cool..
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar just before serving..
Jello Cookies recipe: If you love Jello you'll love these cookies. They are my favorite type of cookies out of hundreds. Jello Cookies are fun to make with the kids. Make them for any party or the holidays. This Jello cookies recipe is a quick and easy sugar cookie recipe.