Paisley Shortbread Cookies.
You can cook Paisley Shortbread Cookies using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paisley Shortbread Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of butter.
- You need 1 cup of icing sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
Paisley Shortbread Cookies instructions
- Cream the butter until very light. Add sugar and blend thoroughly..
- Fold in the flour and knead dough on a floured table/board until it does not stick to the fingers..
- Using a floured rolling pin, roll the dough till about 1/8 inch thick. Cut with cookie cutters and place cookies on a light coloured pan lined with parchment paper..
- Bake in a 300 degree oven for about 15 minutes or until cookies are very lightly browned on the bottom. Cool. For a 1/4 inch cookie thickness, decrease oven temperature to 275 degrees and extend baking time to 25 to 30 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy!.