No bake brownie batter cheese cake. This incredible no bake cheesecake is from my friend Julianne's new cookbook No Bake Treats! I know you know I have big, BIG love for no bake cheesecakes and just cheesecake in general. This genius brownie-mix hack is a chocolate lover's dream dessert: creamy chocolate cheesecake with a chocolatey crust and a topping of silky chocolate ganache.
And duh, this Brownie Batter Cheesecake was number one… but there are so many I'm dying to whip up. Things like… Brownie Batter Cheesecakey goodness. This yummy dessert will not only taste like it took you hours to make, but surprisingly it doesn't require any baking time. You can cook No bake brownie batter cheese cake using 17 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No bake brownie batter cheese cake
- You need of for the crust.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups (225 g) of chocolate sandwich.
- Prepare of cookie crumbs (I use Oreo).
- Prepare 6 tbsp (86 g) of unsalted butter.
- You need of for the filling.
- You need 24 oz (680 g) of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup (96 g) of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp (44 ml) of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 2 tsp (10 ml) of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 cups (375 g) of brownie mix (dry).
- Prepare of for the glaze.
- You need 3 tbsp (23 g) of brownie mix (dry).
- You need 3 tsp (15 ml) of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 4 tbsp (59 ml) of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare of for the topping.
- You need 1 cup (237 ml) of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup (65 g) of powdered sugar.
Keep your guests guessing and your kitchen cool. These Cheesecake Brownies are a mouth watering combination of two dessert Spoon the cheesecake filling over the top of the brownie batter and carefully spread into a Drizzle or spoon the remaining brownie batter over the top. Fudge Brownie No-Bake Cheesecake is a rich, chocolate lover's dream. A no bake cream cheese pie, stuffed with homemade edible cookie dough and chocolate chips!
No bake brownie batter cheese cake instructions
- For the crust.
- Prepare a 9-inch (23-cm) springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray, and then wiping gently with a paper towel. Before measuring, grind the cookies into fine crumbs using a food processor or blender. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave the butter for 45 to 60 seconds until the butter is melted..
- In a separate medium-size bowl, pour the melted butter into the cookie crumbs and stir until there are no dry crumbs left. Pour the crumbs into your springform panand press firmly into the bottom and up the sides of your springform pan to create a thick crust..
- For the filling.
- Beat the cream cheese on medium-high speed for 2 to 3 minutes until it’s light and fluffy..
- Slowly add the sugar into the cream cheese while beating the mixture. Next, add the heavy whipping cream and vanilla extract. Beat until the filling is smooth and creamy, scraping down the bowl as needed..
- Slowly add the dry brownie mix, beating on medium speed until the dry mix is completely blended into the cream cheese..
- Pour the filling into the prepared crust and spread evenly. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours until the filling is firm..
- For the glaze.
- In a small bowl, combine dry brownie mix, vegetable oil and heavy whipping cream or milk. Whisk until the mixture is smooth. For a thinner mixture, you can add additional heavy whipping cream. Drizzle over the cheesecake..
- For the topping.
- Place the mixing bowl and whisk attachment in the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes to chill..
- Pour the heavy whipping cream into the chilled bowl and use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until the cream gets bubbly. Slowly add the powdered sugar and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks form..
- Remove the springform pan edge and use a large star tip to pipe the whipped cream on the outside edges of the cheesecake..
If you're a little mad at me, I completely understand. No Bake Cheesecakes are one of the simplest desserts you can make because they're just a few ingredients and you don't need to bake them. We have made many Big and Bold flavors of cheesecake but this No Bake Fudge Brownie Cheesecake might be the. PagesBusinessesFood & drinkTastes of Lizzy TVideosNo Bake Brownie Batter Cheesecake. Healthy No Bake Brownie Batter Truffles that taste and feel just like a batch of soft-baked This Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Cake is the perfect, rich, creamy, chocolatey dessert.