Easy Easter Cheesecake Brownies. Try this delicious Easter brownie recipe for a tasty sweet treat & great way to use up leftover Easter eggs. For more Easter recipes visit Tesco Real Food. To freeze the brownies, wrap tightly in foil and.
I actually prefer to make this with my favorite homemade brownie recipe, which I would hope you will too. It's the recipe I use in The BEST. Fudgy cheesecake brownies swirled with a cream cheese filling and chocolate chips. You can cook Easy Easter Cheesecake Brownies using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Easter Cheesecake Brownies
- Prepare of ~For brownie layer (these are the ingredients listed on the box).
- You need 1 Box of fudgey brownie mix for 9×13 pan (I used Duncan Hines).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of ~For Cheesecake layer.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of package cream cheese – softened.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tbs of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 drops of deep pink GEL food coloring.
I doctored a box mix to make things a little easier and they tasted amazing, especially when you add a few of my secret ingredients. This velvety chocolate brownie cheesecake recipe is a dream come true for chocolate lovers. If your two favorite desserts in the world happen to be brownies and cheesecake like mine are, this decadently dark chocolate brownie cheesecake recipe is pretty much the best dessert you could. This easy cheesecake brownies recipe is sure to be a hit!
Easy Easter Cheesecake Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease the bottom only of a 9×13 baking dish. Set aside..
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients for the brownie layer with a wooden spoon until well combined..
- In a medium bowl mix all ingredients except food coloring with a wire wisk until smooth. Add food coloring and wisk to combine..
- Pour brownie batter into prepared baking dish. Spread out into an even layer..
- Place dollops of the cheesecake mix evenly over the top of the brownie batter..
- Using a butter knife gently swirl the two batters together. Place in oven. Bake until just set. 20-25 minutes. Let cool at least 30 minutes before cutting. Enjoy!.
Cream Cheese Brownies are so simple to make. Everyone will love cream cheese swirl brownies Easy Cheesecake Brownies Recipe. This recipe has to be one of the most amazing treats! It tastes absolutely out of this world but it's so simple. This is an easy Easter Brownie recipe to share with your kids and Family.