No bake cheesecake. Instead of standing in a hot kitchen, make this simple recipe for your next warm-weather gathering. No Bake Cheesecake Recipe & Video. A No Bake Cheesecake is just that, the filling is not baked in the oven.
I am a huge cheesecake snob (regarding no-bake and baked cheesecakes alike). Store-bought cheesecakes never fail to disappoint me. The cream cheese is sweetened with condensed milk and lightened up. You can have No bake cheesecake using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No bake cheesecake
- Prepare of Crushed Grahams.
- Prepare of Melted Butter.
- You need 1 can of All Purpose Cream.
- Prepare 225 grams of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s of Crushed Oreos.
A no-bake cheesecake takes all the stress away. Plus, it takes about half the time to make. A delightful favorite with everyone, especially appetizing during the summer months. Watch how to make a quick-and-easy cheesecake that needs no baking!
No bake cheesecake step by step
- Prepare your ingredients.
- Combine the crushed Grahams & melted Butter and press it in your chosen container..
- Put the container in the fridge, then proceed in doing the mixture..
- Whip the All Purpose Cream and Cream Cheese together in a fast speed. (Make sure that you chilled your All Purpose Cream & Cream Cheese until it is slightly firm. So that you will be able to whip it faster, & the consistency will be much better.).
- Combine the Crushed Oreos into the mixture & fold it using a rubber spatula.
- Get your base from the fridge & put a generous amount of the mixture to it. Put some crushed grahams & oreos on top for plating..
- Cover it & put it in the fridge for about 4-6 hours..
- Eat!! 😉.
Simply combine the ingredients and then give it a quick chill in the refrigerator. No bake cheesecake also eliminates a lot of the worries that might keep you from making a cheesecake in the first place: There's no need for fussy water baths or elaborate cool-down steps. This no bake cheesecake is light and dreamy and really easy to make, you don't even need an oven. This No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe is perfect for beginners! It's everything a cheesecake should be…silky, smooth, light, creamy and decadent!