Black Bottom Cheese Cake Cupcakes.
You can have Black Bottom Cheese Cake Cupcakes using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Black Bottom Cheese Cake Cupcakes
- Prepare of Filling Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of cream cheese softened.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 cup of peanut butter chips.
- You need of Chocolate Cupcake Ingredients.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of canola oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1-1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
Black Bottom Cheese Cake Cupcakes step by step
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in the sugar, egg, and salt until smooth. Fold in chocolate and peanut butter chips and set aside..
- In a large bowl, beat sugar, water, oil, vinegar, and vanilla until well blended..
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt, gradually beat into sugar mixture and well mix..
- Fill 18 paper-lined muffin cups half full with batter. Top each with about a tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cupcake (not filling) comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan..