Japanese cotton cheesecake. Cotton Cheesecake / Japanese Cheesecake is my new favorite dessert and after you try this recipe, it will become your favorite too! It's the perfect combination of sponge cake and cheesecake in both. Also called Cotton Cheesecake, Japanese Cheesecake is light, fluffy, moist and less sweet than any other cheesecakes.
Japanese cotton cheesecake recipe – a detailed video tutorial with tips and tricks to help you make Japanese Cotton Cheesecake (JCC) is probably one of the most amazing cheesecakes that I have. Perfect Japanese Cheesecake / cotton cheesecake recipe for a pillowy soft, light-as-air & heavenly cheesecake, no crack top & straight side. Japanese cheesecake is very different from regular cheesecake. You can cook Japanese cotton cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Japanese cotton cheesecake
- You need 60 g of full fat milk.
- Prepare 140 g of creamcheese.
- Prepare 40 g of butter.
- Prepare 50 g of cake flour.
- You need 15 g of corn flour.
- You need 5 of egg yolk.
- It’s 5 of egg white.
- Prepare 100 g of caster sugar.
It is cotton soft, light, fluffy and the one of the best cheesecakes I have ever tasted. If I tell you it's a dessert fallen from the sky, you'll tell me Making this cheesecake from Japanese cotton is very simple, but it requires following certain steps. Japanese Cheesecake has the tangy, creamy flavor of cheesecake, with the moist, cotton-soft texture of soufflé. It's a match made in heaven.
Japanese cotton cheesecake instructions
- Pre heat the oven with water bath at 120 C. set up top/bottom heat without fan..
- Mix milk, cream cheese and butter at low heat. Blend until smooth.
- Add in plain flour, corn flour. Mix the flour while cream cheese mixture still warm. the mixture is now turn to thick paste.
- Add egg yolk one by one. Blend until well combined. set aside.
- Beat egg white with sugar until soft peak meringue is formed.
- Fold 1/3 of meringue each time into creamcheese batter..
- Transfer the batter into 8 inch mold. Tap the mold for a couple of time to release air bubble.
- Bake in water bath at 120ac for 20 minutes. Increase temperature to 150 C for 15 minutes. Lower temperature to 100C and continue baking for 40 minutes. Then leave the cake to cool down in the oven for another 10min.
- Leave the cake cool completely befor removing from the mold..
Feathery, soft cotton cheesecake is a Japanese specialty, filled with lemon zest, fluffy egg whites, cream Japanese Cotton Cheesecake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. Anyways, Japanese cotton cheesecake is not like the Western NYC cheesecake in the sense that And why is making this Japanese cotton cheesecake such perfect timing? Bake your awesome cheesecake last nite…turn out very soft, mosit, cottony…izit supposed to be this texture. Japanese Cotton Cheesecakes are a bit different than normal cheesecakes as they are based on a meringue and are very light and fluffy. They don't require as much sugar as regular cheesecakes and.