Vanilla cheesecake topped with chocolate and caramel.
You can have Vanilla cheesecake topped with chocolate and caramel using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla cheesecake topped with chocolate and caramel
- It’s 1 of backet of dream whip or you can use whipping cream.
- Prepare 2 of table spoons of sugar or as you like.
- Prepare 1 of backet of cream cheese.
- Prepare 12 grams of gelatin.
- You need of Vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of backets of plain biscuits or digestive biscuits.
- Prepare 70 grams of butter.
Vanilla cheesecake topped with chocolate and caramel step by step
- Crush your biscuits until very fine.
- Melt your butter and add to the biscuits.
- Arrange you're biscuits in the bottom of the cheesecake pan equally and press them, put in the freezer until you make cream layer.
- Whip cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract alone.
- Whip cream alone.
- Add cream to cream cheese mixture and mix.
- Dissolve your gelatin in warm water and add slowly to the mixture.
- Pour over the biscuits layer ang put it in the fridge for 5 hours at least.
- For the top, chocolate ganash and caramel in any way you want, you can write or draw any thing.
- Pon appetite.