No Bake Matcha Cheesecake. Learn how to make this delicious Matcha Cheesecake in this video – best of all no baking is required! The Matcha Cheesecake is a delicious bittersweet dessert that will have you and your family coming back for even more slices! Easy to make and requiring no oven, this simple recipe looks very fancy and perfect for just about any occasion.
If not, this no-bake matcha cheesecake is waiting for you. Matcha may be a new thing for the Western world, but it is in fact ancient. It has been the heart of The combination of the earthy matcha and the light, cool and creamy cheesecake! You can cook No Bake Matcha Cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No Bake Matcha Cheesecake
- It’s of For the cookie crust:.
- Prepare 120 gr of oreo crumbs without sugar filling.
- Prepare 75 gr of unsalted butter, melted.
- It’s of For the cheesecake filling:.
- It’s 500 gr of cream cheese, room temperature.
- Prepare 80 gr of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 275 ml of whipped cream, whip until thickened.
- Prepare 275 gr of plain Greek yoghurt.
- Prepare 3 tsp of gelatin powder.
- Prepare 1,5 tbsp of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of matcha powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of hot water.
You will be enjoying this delicious twist on. How to make No-Bake Matcha Cheesecake. This fabulous no-bake matcha cheesecake is paleo, vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free. It also happens to be super delicious!
No Bake Matcha Cheesecake step by step
- Mix oreo crumbs and melted butter until well combined. Press cookie mixture into the bottom of an 8” springform pan. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes..
- Whip the cream cheese and sugar with a mixer. Add the yoghurt and the whipped cream gradually. Mix until well combined..
- In a small bowl, steam the gelatin and water until dissolved. Slowly pour the gelatin mixture until it’s fully incorporated..
- Pour the cheesecake mixture over the oreo crust and smooth it out with a rubber spatula. Refrigerate until hardened..
- Garnish with any fruits you like or sprinkle matcha powder with a tea strainer..
- Enjoy! 😋.
Matcha green tea cheesecake is an elegant, creamy Japanese dessert with a sweet graham cracker crumb crust. This does not have any implications that it is raw or undercooked, but simply that it is not baked. Instead, the ingredients are mixed with gelatin and chilled in the refrigerator to set. This no-bake cheesecake is the perfect sugar-free dessert for when you need a treat or when you're entertaining. Cheesecake is a dessert darling, but it's also packed with sugar, fat and calories, so Chef Shahir tackled this in a dish do-over by cutting Lime, matcha and honey pack plenty of flavour, so although it's healthier than the traditional treat, you'll never know the difference.