Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Cups.
You can cook Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Cups using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Cups
- You need 1 of . 1 Package refrigerated sugar cookie dough.
- You need 2 of . Choice of berries, or other fruit toppings.
- You need of For No-Bake Cheesecake Filling.
- You need 1 of . 8 oz. cream cheese.
- You need 2 of . ½ cup sugar.
- It’s 3 of . 1 tsp vanilla.
- It’s 4 of . 1 Cup whipped cream.
Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Cups step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Press each cookie dough slice into a greased muffin tin. Press into the bottom and up the sides about ⅔ of the way to create a little bowl..
- Bake for about 16-18 minutes until the edges just start to turn a golden brown color..
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. (Try turning the pan upside down and gently tapping to remove from pan.).
- While the cups are cooling, beat cream cheese until smooth..
- Add in sugar and vanilla, and beat for about 2-3 minutes until creamy..
- Fold in the whipped cream..
- Spoon cheesecake filling (or pipe it) into each cookie top..
- Top with your choice of fruit and chill before serving..