Pumpkin pie cheesecake overnight oats. Categories: Healthy Oatmeal Recipes Cheese Cream Cheese Recipes Grain Recipes Oats Pumpkin Vegetable Main Dish Breakfast. With pumpkin, ricotta and a little maple, this easy overnight oats recipe tastes like dessert, but it's actually good for you! Plus, it's perfect for a quick, on-the-go healthy breakfast.
This particular overnight oat combo is one of my absolute favorites! I basically wait all year for it. Pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spices and almond milk give the oats a creamy texture and fall flavor that I love. You can have Pumpkin pie cheesecake overnight oats using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin pie cheesecake overnight oats
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree ( canned).
- It’s 1 & 1/2 tbsp of chia seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of oats.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 & 1/2 tbsp of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 3 tbsp of greek yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond milk.
If I'm craving more protein I'll add a little protein powder or. If you love pumpkin pie, pumpkin spice, and oatmeal, you'll love this easy and healthy Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats recipe. These Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats are your easiest breakfast ever! It's as simple as mixing your oatmeal ingredients together, and putting it in the fridge in a jar.
Pumpkin pie cheesecake overnight oats step by step
- In a bowl,mix together all the ingredients until well combined..
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight..
- At the time of serving add extra almond milk if thick until it reaches the desired consistency..
- Drizzle with extra honey before serving..
The oats absorb the milk overnight just like they would in. How To Make Healthy Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats *Get the Macros, Metric measurements, and the option to Print the recipe by clicking here. Transfer into a bowl or mason jar and stir all remaining ingredients (except pecans). I've got Pumpkin Overnight Oats in there. […] Pumpkin Pie Overnight Yogurt Parfait from Food Done Light Have you made any pumpkin recipes lately? […] Pumpkin Cheesecake Pop Tarts, Capturing Joy Baked Pumpkin Spice Donuts, Hot Eats and Cool Reads Pumpkin Pie Overnight. Healthy pumpkin pie overnight oats that seriously tastes like pumpkin pie!