Pecan Cheesecake Pie.
You can cook Pecan Cheesecake Pie using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pecan Cheesecake Pie
- You need of Topping.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of light corn syrup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Pie.
- It’s 1-8 oz of package cream cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1-9 inch of unbaked deep dish shell.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of chopped pecans.
Pecan Cheesecake Pie step by step
- Preheat 350. Whisk topping ingredients together and set aside..
- In a medium bowl mix cream cheese, sugar,salt,vanilla and egg until smooth. Pour mixture into pie shell. Pour topping over pecans. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until center is set..
- Let pie cool completely before serving. Enjoy!.