Honey Maple Cookies.
You can have Honey Maple Cookies using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Maple Cookies
- It’s 1 stick of salted butter (softened and cubed).
- You need 1/3 Cup of Sugar or sugar substitute.
- It’s 1 Cup of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of maple extract.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of Honey.
Honey Maple Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix together butter and sugar until it’s frosting consistency. You can use a mixer, but it’s better to use a spoon if working with sugar substitute like baking Splenda..
- Mix all other ingredients together until a dough forms. Knead the dough firmly to get all clumps out. Might need to lightly flour your hands and countertop to prevent the dough from making you sticky..
- Place dough in the fridge for twenty-thirty minutes so it firms up.
- Remove dough from the fridge, then form spheres onto a cookie sheet lines with parchment paper..
- Cook for 12 minutes then let cool for 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!.