Konafah Cheese Cake.
You can have Konafah Cheese Cake using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Konafah Cheese Cake
- Prepare of Biscuit mix: fiirst layer.
- It’s 1 of pck tea biscuit/digestive biscuit.
- It’s 100 g of butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of nestle cream.
- You need of Cream cheese mix; middle layer.
- Prepare 1 can of yogurt.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 6 pcs of kiri cheese.
- You need of Konafah: top.
- Prepare 1/2 packet (250 g) of konafah dough.
- Prepare 25 g of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar syrup.
Konafah Cheese Cake instructions
- Mix the biscuit mix in bowl. Using your hand stretch the biscuit in baking pan or in cheese pan and push it good. Then put inside the refrigerator to become cold..
- Mix the Cream cheese mix in blender. Blend this well before put up the biscuit mix…
- Mix the konafah and butter then put the top of the cream cheese. Then put inside the oven..
- If it is already cook and brown remove from oven and put sugar syrup up the konafah. And put rose flower for decore…