Oreogasm Cheesecake Bars.
You can have Oreogasm Cheesecake Bars using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oreogasm Cheesecake Bars
- You need 1 box of fudgy brownie mix.
- Prepare 15 of whole oreos.
- It’s 3 (8 oz) of blocks of cream cheese.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 15 of oreos crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted white chocolate chips.
Oreogasm Cheesecake Bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on box. Pour in 9×13 pan.
- Place 15 oreos on top of brownie mix.
- Make cheesecake mixture, beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla and salt and beat until combined. Fold in crushed oreos until well mixed.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over brownie and oreo. Bake 37 – 40 minutes until edges are set and center is only slightly jiggly..
- Let cool completely and drizzle with melted chips..